To connect the people of Two Rivers Church and Guatemala for the purpose of supporting the holistic mission of the local ministries.
To cultivate a mission mindset for Two Rivers Church through awareness activities, information, short term mission trips and accurate, up-to-date website information on Guatemala. Support and encourage our Guatemala ministry partners both physically and spiritually.
We have several upcoming trips, you can read about them here.
Goals for Calendar Year 2013
Centro Cristiano Cultural de Guatemala (CCCG)
- Support the ministry at CCCG through prayer, mission trips, and financial assistance.
- Build relationships with the leaders and people of CCCG.
- Provide support for the Raising the Children of God feeding program
- Assist the village teams and the children’s
ministry in sharing the Gospel.
- Support retreats for pastors/ leaders, Vivencia (uncommitted and weak Christians), marriage or cell group. Potentially involve individuals, couples as well as Reach Global representatives. Plan for a Quiet Waters retreat.
- Participate and financially support the November Monterrico Bible camp.
- Physically and financially assist in construction projects, specifically homes for the pastors in Cuatro Cayos and Naciemento.
- Plan for USA trips for Pastor David and/ or CCCG leaders
- Participate in the ministry of La Mision through financial support, trip participation and prayer.
- Plan for a USA trip for Dr.Tito and his leaders in November 2012 to assist in building relationships with members of Two Rivers.
- Organize 2 trips to assist Dr. Tito in the ministry.
Guatemalan Mission Partners
We work primarily with La Mision, Centro Cristiano Cultural de Guatemala and Vine International. You can read more about them here.
Harry Page (team leader)
Barry & Kelly Smith
Kenny and Sandra Moore
Contact and Information
You can locate additional information, photographs, trip information, and trip reports here or on Facebook here.
If you are interested in participating in trips or volunteering to assist in our various activities, contact a member of the Guatemala Team, or Harry Page, 865.458.2762 (Home), 865.776.7922 (Cell), or at firstname.lastname@example.org.